Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FREE, FREE, FREE, THIS SATURDAY

                                               
                               

I know we have posted about this before but there are changes to the event. Our original post said that Kim Bixler was speaking exclusively for Graycliff Volunteers this Saturday April 20 at 10:30 am at the Pierce Arrow Museum on Seneca St. in Buffalo.  There are corrections to that.  The presentation is now at 11 am and is open to the general public.  There are no reservations required, just show up; it is free.  You will also get a preview of the FLW designed gas station being completed inside the museum as an added bonus.

Kim grew up in the FLW Boynton House in Rochester and has written a book about her experiences.  She will be discussing those and reading excerpts from that book Saturday.  There also was a great article about the presentation in today's Buffalo News on the front of C Section with a few photos.  I think it would be a great presentation to catch because lets face it; nothing is free these days and when you have free opportunities you have to take advantage of them.  I would love to say I'll see you there, but hey, somebody had to be stuck doing the tours at the estate on Saturday and it turns out to be me, so enjoy and tell me about it.  Send me emails at  gds2146@hotmil .com, tell me about the presentation and I will work up a review from your feedback to post on the blog so that everyone can benefit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, George, I'm so sorry you can't attend this event. Can't you call in sick at Graycliff so you can attend??? (just kidding, of course)

    ReplyDelete